Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year

Well, it is a new year again.  It seems they come faster and faster each year.  I don't do New Year's resolurtions anymore - I never keep them. LOL.

It seems that I am still in the Christmas thinking.  I keep thinking of the wonderful gift God gave us on that 1st Christmas long ago.  Can you imagine the love God had for us when he gave his son to us?  Wow.  It boggles the mind.  I'm just thankful that he did come.

I just don't seem to find time to learn how to do anything on this blog just yet.  My mom had been in the hospital, and is now in rehad.  She doesn't like it very much, and my heart just goes out to her.  They have talked about Assisted Living, but she is adament that she wants to go home.

Thanks for dropping by
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment